Translate

December 12, 2012

H-O-P-E (12-12-12)

It's hard to keep up, when life is moving this fast, especially when you're not ready to move on, when you're too broken to move on.

We are playing a game of make believe, where you make me believe that you love me.
No reasons, no explanations, no excuses and no way of understanding how things could have ever gotten this bad.

I hope one day you'll wake up and feel the way I do. Just so you'll realize the things you put me through…

I have got your name on the tip of my tongue, but trust me, I would never say it.
I have got your voice stuck on replay, but that is ok, I am sure it will go away.
There's just one thing though, I still have you stuck in my heart, and you are not going anywhere.

I hope you miss me, just like I miss you. You are lying to yourself about the one that's making you happy. You know it and I know it…

No comments:

Post a Comment